OLSEN+OLSEN’s food wraps are a simple way to help reduce the use of plastic in the kitchen. These food wraps are a versatile solution for sustainable food storage.
Simply use these food wraps to cover a half of an avocado, wrap a sandwich or cover a bowl of leftovers. You can even use them on those containers that you can't find the matching lid for!
To reuse, just handwash with cold water and mild soap and either towel or air dry and reuse again.
OLSEN + OLSEN food wraps are made of a cotton fabric covered with a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and jojoba oil.
- Food wraps are the ideal replacement for traditional disposable plastic wrap.
- Wrap food directly or cover the dish of your choice by pressing the wrap firmly against itself.
- Place over bowls, wrap around food and snacks, like half of a banana, a few orange slices or a sandwich. Perfect to toss into your lunch box!
- In addition to keeping your food and snacks fresh, the antimicrobial aspect of beeswax helps preserve your food even longer
- Made of organic ingredients + all natural
- Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
These food wrap trios come with one of each of the following; Small - 20cm x 20cm, Medium - 25cm x 25cm and Large -30 cm x 30cm.
It is very important to wash them by hand, with a mild biodegradable soap if necessary and allow them to airdry.
A well-maintained food wrap can last you up to a year. You can then toss it in your compost or use it as a fire-starter.
Select the mixed trio you would like to add to your cart. Please note we have limited quantities and mixes are continuously changing.